How to Get Free Samples Without Surveys?Shopping tips
If you do your research, you can find plenty of companies that give away free products and free samples by mail with no requirements. It is a dream come true! Companies like sending out free products in hopes that consumers might leave a positive review or continue to use the specific product. The trick is that you have to know which companies are willing to do things like this. In this article, we will teach you the best methods to use to find companies that do not make it a chore to get free stuff in return.
Best Sites Giving Free Samples without Surveys or Requirements
Like we mentioned earlier, tons of companies and websites are willing to give out freebies to consumers. It is quite beneficial for the companies as they can use these campaigns to test out their target markets. Many websites or companies also ask for a brief rating or review after receipt of the product. This helps them get extra insight for their new items, and it only costs them the price of the free samples! Some companies even go as far as giving you free stuff free shipping! This is fairly common and what you should be aiming for.
Most free samples are a smaller version of the actual product. This is sometimes called travel-sized. Since they are giving the product away for free, companies like to spare their wallet at least a bit. On the contrary, some companies give out full-size products as their free samples. This is not super common, but it still happens from time to time. We love these companies because it gives us the feeling of what product we would be purchasing in stores. Here are some of our favorite sites to find testable products and free samples. Take a look at the different options and see what samples will be best for you to try out.
Best Free Sample Sites
Pay attention to the following ones:
- Olay: Olay is such a big brand which is why we know we can trust them. This company is famous for giving out free testers and free samples of makeup. When they are putting new products on the market, they sometimes like their customers to try them out for free first. Check their website from time to time to see if they have anything available. All you need to do is enter your shipping address, and they will send a gift your way within a matter of weeks.
- Ulta Beauty: Ulta is also a big beauty brand that loves to share its wealth with its loyal customers. Their sample procedure is very simple. All you need to do is walk into a store and ask for a sample. They always have them available. If you are a member of the stores, you can also get full-size products for free on your birthday.
- PinchMe.com: This website does not give samples for their specific brand, but gives them out from multiple brands. They send out free goodies such as makeup and snacks. All you need to do is create an account on their website to claim samples each month. When you review the products after receiving them, you can earn more samples. It is a never-ending cycle.
- Kotex: Now these are samples that all women can get behind. Many consumers already know that Kotex is the Queen of freebies. They always have samples that you can get directly from their website. They want their consumer to be educated on their products before they are purchased in full. Furthermore, they sometimes have samples inside their full-sized products as well. All you need to do is enter your shipping address, and Kotex products will be on your way!
- Garnier Fructis: This hair care brand loves sending out travel-sized items to their customers. These are perfect for trying out the product, but they are also great if you need a small amount for a trip away from home! Keep a lookout for these beauty samples on their website.
Our last method is not a specific company, but a method to getting free samples from your favorite stores. Sometimes all you need to do is ask. Many people don’t know this, but if you send an email or message to the company explaining how much you enjoy their brand and request samples, they will give them to you. This seems like a lie, but it is not! Companies love making their loyal customers happy, and if this means a free product, most do not mind. Try this method out for yourself and see if it works.
Tips on How to Avoid Scammers
Since samples are free, there is a downside to finding them yourself. Many websites will try to scam you out of your personal information and even your banking information by asking you to pay for strictly shipping. It is important to make sure that the website is reliable before taking any actions. There are loads of “free sample websites” on the internet that will not actually give you anything in return.
The best way to make sure you are being safe while finding samples is by ordering them through the direct company website. Big brands will not attempt to scam you out of their own product. Be careful with the websites that claim they provide samples from multiple brands. These are typically fraudulent and should not be trusted. Read the reviews for these websites and complete thorough research to make sure they are real. This way you can be 100% sure that you are not giving your details unnecessarily.
In conclusion, getting free samples by mail does not have to be a difficult task. Be sure to keep an eye out for all the scams out there so that your own personal information does not end up in the wrong hands. There are so many genuine companies that want to give you free sample boxes if you just ask for them! Now with a bit of our help, you know exactly where to look without the hassle of taking marketing surveys. Try out some stores and websites that we mentioned in this article, and you will hopefully have free packages getting delivered to your doorstep any day now!